The current booming technology which ensures in reducing thefts through our personal code embedded on our valuables. The entity is partnered with the law enforcement agency which has access to Users' contact database. The user can register details of their valuables and law enforcement team has access to it. ProtechDNA has tie up with insurance firms too. ProtechRkidz ensures in child safety which uses location beacons to connect with schools, parents and children. The key tools used for whole security module are
- DNA adhesive: Used on electronic items, which is invisible, applied on a dry surface and tough to remove.
- DNA labels: Used in bicycles, the labels are embedded with microdots which cannot be removed.
- Forensic property pen: this pen has a unique UV ink which is applied on all items, the cap glows with black light.
- Stealth spray: Used in sites, made of 40000 microscopic dots can be sprayed 400 times.
- Pawnshop: Criminals en cash money here for their stolen properties. The information of lost valuables can be cross checked with all the pawn transactions through users contact details.
- Window stickers: Used as warning messages to alert the criminals regarding the ownership of the property
The unique emphasize “lock and load” is embedded in the vehicles to ensure the vehicles can be monitored during theft situations. It avails multiple layers of protection to the vehicles upgraded with the feature.
Smartlock: is a sturdy cable to lock many products which provides 5 layered of
- High Tech High Strenght lock.
- Tamper proof Features.
- Deterrent alarm.
- Forensic Property DNA.
- Pawn Proof.
- Alarm Padlock: is a unique lock security device which is made of shackle and deterrent alarm. The alarm alerts when the lock is tampered.
- High Security Bluetooth ULock: is the strongest lock accessed by mobiles with a USB charger. It is used in high-end bicycles with DNA Feature.ered.
- Trailer Hitch Coupler lock: The locks designed to trailer thefts which prevents picking and prevents in unlock the key with built in DNA label.